Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Mercy


I love my Lord, not because someone told me I have to, but because I can see Him and feel Him working with me and in me daily. By all worldly reason I should not still be here. Saying this I admit to having put myself in "harms" way far too many times. Yet by some miracle seven plus decades later, here I am! It's not always a dramatic, "biblical" awakening when I realize God once again heard my cries and saved me from the pit!  It is in reflection that I see His mighty Hands guiding me, encouraging my forward steps and encasing me in His LOVE ❤️ and GRACE.  One thing is certain! I will continue to be human and get myself lost to my feelings and need His deliverance daily. But, I can be assured, He will always be here and answer my call. Remember, God is the promise maker! God is the promise keeper! His plan for each of us is perfect.  If you have tried everything else, maybe it's time to try things His way! We have nothing to loose and life eternal to gain! #nosmallfaith #kyeoj #TheJesusMovement @gee43 @gee543

No comments:

Post a Comment